Extras require Extra slots; the point cost for all of a character's Extras combined is equal to the total number of Extra slots used minus one, squared. A character of any tier may have any number of Extras.
- Destructive: Demolition +1
- Hopper: +2 meters to jump distance
- Fast: +6 meters to movement speeds
- Quick: Agility +1
- Gem-Tolerant: You may implant another color of gem without difficulty.
- Might & Magic (Can't have more of this than you have Magic Power): +1 Muscle
- Heightened Awareness (Uses two Extra slots): +1 Magic Power, and your senses function as though you were 25% larger, but you get -1 Perception.
- Strong (Uses two Extra slots): +1 Muscle.
- Big (Uses four Extra slots): Your size is doubled, your reach increases by 50%, you get +2 to Muscle, and your weight is multiplied by 8. You get +1 Toughness, -1 to AD, and -2 to Agility.
- Small: Your size and reach are halved, you get -2 to Muscle, and your weight is divided by 8. You get +1 to AD and Agility, but -1 to Toughness and Magic Power.
- Bloodline Access: You gain access to a Psychic Bloodline.