Each Common tier class grants a Basic Specialty. Each higher-tier class grants an Advanced Specialty. If you already got a Specialty from a class of some tier, no other classes of that tier may grant that Specialty again. If using Cybergems, classes after the first five in a tier do not grant Specialties.
Special tier classes don't grant Specialties.
- Physical Evasion: AD +1, GD +1
- Slippery Wit: AD +1, Will Saves +1
- Stubborn: GD +1, Will Saves +1
- Offensive: +1 to each of two of Accuracy, Save DC, Stealth, or Perception
- Well-Rounded (Requires Offensive): +1 to each of the stats you didn't choose for Offensive.
- Sturdy: Toughness +1
- Brutal: Muscle +1
- Powerful: Magic Power +1
- Psychic: Become a [ Psychic ], and gain access to one Psychic Bloodline. If you didn't already have a Soul, you gain one.
- Hacker: Hacking +2
- Energetic: You get +12 meters to your movement speeds, and +1 Agility
- Avoider: AD +1
- Ungrabbable: GD +1
- Determined: Will Saves +1, Save DC +1
- Aggressive: Accuracy +1, Muscle +1, or Magic Power +1
- Stealthy: Stealth +1
- Perceptive: Perception +1
- Sturdy: HP or Toughness +1
- Energetic: You get +12 meters to your movement speeds, and +1 Agility.
- Magical: +3 Charges of the granting class's tier
- Psychic Aura: Strong Aura +2 meters
- Hacker: Hacking +1
- Super-____ (Costs two Specialties): Choose another Advanced Specialty and get its benefits.